Hot Topics in Infectious Diseases
- Feline URI: State of the Art Treatment and Prevention
- Canine and Feline influenza: Risks, Prevention and Management
- Parvo: How to Save Lives on a Budget, Prevent Outbreaks and Avoid Shelter Closures
Have parasites, will travel: Minimizing and managing parasitic diseases in transported dogs
- Tick-borne Diseases Update, Lyme Testing and Treatment; Heartworm Hot Topics; New Treatments for Demodicosis
- Pets and Parasites from First Nations Communities: Giant Kidney Worm, Fish Tapeworm, Echinococcus and More
Speakers: Dr. Elizabeth Berliner, Director, Director of Shelter Medicine, School of Veterinary Medicine Cornell University; Dr. Andrew Peregrine, Associate Professor, Parasitology, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph
All welcome. Members: $85; Non-members $135; Students $50. Free parking, registration includes breakfast and lunch.
Questions: Dr. Stephanie Black, email@example.com
OSMA gratefullly acknowleges Hill’s Pet Nutrition for their generous support.