Corporate Partner Program
We place tremendous value on the relationships we've cultivated with industry organizations. They have advanced the profession and enhanced the promotion and protection of animal and human health in Ontario.
Through the Corporate Partner Program, we extend an opportunity to industry organizations to work more closely with the Association on issues of common concern, and tap into our cutting-edge research on veterinary economics and business practices.
The annual fee to be an OVMA Corporate Partner is $5,000. All 20 corporate partner spots are currently filled, but contact us if you would like to get on the waiting list.
Access our industry research
We're a world leader in veterinary economics. We conduct economic research across North America that produces insight into the latest practice management trends in the veterinary profession.
Corporate partners get:
- our annual Economic Report, Locum Report, Non-DVM Wage Report and Fee Guides
- the monthly Veterinary Activity Index Report that measures veterinary clinics’ changes in revenue, expenses and production
- the opportunity to include questions in our economic and pet owner surveys
- to attend semi-annual breakfast forums where we provide an update on the latest developments in both companion and food animal practice
Member communications and advanced notice of events
As a corporate partner, you're the first to be notified about new Association initiatives, activities and partnership opportunities.
Corporate Partners get:
- our e-newsletter, government relation updates, broadcast faxes, urgent updates, etc.
- two copies of each edition of Focus magazine
- access to the password protected pages of our website
- advance notice of and invitations to OVMA events
Industry partners who work to enhance veterinary medicine should be recognized by the profession. We promote our corporate partners in a variety of ways.
As a corporate partner, you get:
- the opportunity to submit news items to our e-newsletter
- a link to your website on our homepage
- exclusive sponsorship opportunities as well as first right of refusal for sponsorship of new OVMA initiatives
- to use the OVMA Corporate Partner logo in your marketing
- to use the tagline "An OVMA Corporate Partner" at OVMA events
- an OVMA Corporate Partner plaque for display
- to have your corporate partner fee included in the calculation used to determine Industry Partner status for the allocation of exhibit space at our annual Conference and Trade Show
Industry Partner Program