Beginner's Guide to Ultrasound
- 1-Day ultrasound workshop and wet lab designed to introduce ultrasound theory and practical use in clinical applications
- Limited class size for low student:teacher ratio.
- Prerequisite: none
- OAVT approved
- DVM's and RVT's will find this 1-day workshop helpful in understanding the basics of scanning, and using ultrasound in a clinical setting.
Veterinary Scan Days
Veterinary Scan Days are half-day ultrasound review workshops. Participants can expect to spend the day scanning sedated patients, working closely with our team of OVC Radiology specialists, reviewing and performing the scanning protocols and procedures originally introduced during Ultrasound Bootcamp. Class sizes are strictly limited in order to provide the one-on-one, in depth instruction you are looking for. Scan only workshops are held throughout the year are designed to supplement and provide extra practice between Ultrasound Bootcamp sessions, or for those that just want some additional training or scanning experience.
Who should attend a Veterinary Ultrasound Review Workshop?
- You have taken Bootcamp Part 1 and want extra practice time before you attend Part 2.
- You have had some previous ultrasound training, but feel you need a little help perfecting your skills.
- You took Bootcamp Part 1 and 2 with us, but it was a few years ago and now you would just like to review the lab lessons and boost your confidence.