Join Liz O'Brien, DVM, DABVP (Feline) and Terra Shastri, OVMA Director of Business Development & Strategic Initiatives for this workshop open to all members of the veterinary team, including client service teams, technicians and veterinarians.
Location: OVMA office, 420 Bronte Street South, Suite 205 Milton ON
Participants will learn how to:
- Use low stress cat handling techniques
- Make every cat visit less stressful for parents, clients and staff
- Adjust cat health protocols based on stage of life
- Attract more cat owning clients to your practice
- Overcome common objections from cat owning clients and articulate value
OVMA members can register for $195 per person (as long as the practice owner is a member, staff qualify for this rate), and non-members can register for $270 per person. Space is limited.
To register, contact Sheila Krane at 1.800.670.1702, ext. 216.