Thursday, September 12, 2019
10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
OVMA Office, 420 Bronte Street South, Suite 205, Milton, ON L9T 0H9
This full day workshop is designed to equip front-line staff with the skills and tools required to keep clients happy and engaged. It's open to every member of your practice team, from reception staff to veterinarians. You'll be led through step-by-step processes to:
- Handle phone shoppers
- Overcome client objections
- Handle client complaints
- Communicate benefits to gain client compliance
- Remind clients and achieve results
- Keep the appointment book filled
- Provide the ultimate client experience at your hospital
These sessions are generously sponsored by Hill's Pet Nutrition and LifeLearn.
To register, contact Sheila Krane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.670.1702, ext. 216.