Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - Friday, October 29, 2021
All Day Event
In this multi-day webinar, you will learn about:
- Causes and consequences of foreign animal diseases (FAD)
- How FADs are transmitted and introduced
- Entities involved in a response to a FAD outbreak
- What to do if a FAD is suspected
- How veterinarians can be involved in response and effective communication strategies from the comfort of your home or office
This course is for veterinarians and veterinary technicians, animal health industry employees and government officials interested in high consequence animal diseases and the response to them. Veterinarians and veterinary technicians can earn up to 47 credits of CE through RACE (Registry of Approved Continuing Education of the American Association of Veterinary State Boards).
To find out more and register, visit the webinar website.