Friday, April 27, 2018 - Sunday, April 29, 2018
All Day Event
Location: Fairmont Banff Springs
Instructor: Dr. Marie Holowaychuk
It's time for veterinary care providers to learn the tools necessary for self-care and resilience in order to live a healthier and well-balanced life that is free from compassion fatigue and burnout!
Veterinarians, technicians and other veterinary care providers are invited to attend Veterinary Wellness Workshops and Retreats, which take place at breathtakingly picturesque locations in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Veterinary Wellness Workshops and Retreats include the following:
- Continuing education (includes 8-hours of CE credit) regarding compassion fatigue and burnout
- Lectures on self-care, building resilience and implementing coping strategies
- Practice time for yoga, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Outdoor activities including hiking, snowshoeing, skating and nature walks
- Mindfulness activities such meditation
- Self-time for spa appointments, reflection and journaling
- A picturesque location in the mountains of western Canada
Learn more information or contact Dr. Holowaychuk at firstname.lastname@example.org