Great Ideas Conference
June 26-28, 2019, Blue Mountain Resort, Collingwood, Ont.
View the 2019 Great Ideas Program
Click here to view the Conference Proceedings
Register online or send your completed registration form by fax (1.877.484.5941) or mail to the OVMA office (420 Bronte St. S., Suite 205, Milton, ON L9T 0H9).
A block of rooms at Blue Mountain Resort are available to conference attendees at a discounted rate from June 25-29. To book your accommodations, visit the Blue Mountain website or call 1.877.445.0231 and use group code GB00000730 to receive the discounted rate. Book your room today - accommodations sell out quickly!
Village Studio - $176
Village Bachelor - $191
Mosaic Deluxe - $196
What is the Great Ideas Conference?
The Great Ideas Conference is an information-packed event held at a fabulous venue, offering:
- Top-notch practice management and life skills continuing education.
- Opportunities to network with your colleagues and swap ideas on topics of interest.
- A variety of recreational facilities and activities to help you
relax and unwind at the end of the busy spring season.
Who should attend?
- Practice managers
- Anyone who wants to improve their practice management and life skills
What you'll learn
The Conference features informative “how-to” sessions on a wide range of practice and life management topics. Each session is designed to provide you with tangible skills you can take back to your clinic and implement immediately. Topics include:
- Emotional intelligence
- Conflict resolution
- Health and wellness
- Human resources management
- Social media
- Personal finance
Plenty of activities to enjoy at Blue Mountain!
At Blue Mountain, you’ll enjoy access to the widest variety of recreational activities available anywhere in Ontario right at your doorstep. Activities include:
- Treetop walking
- Mountain biking
- Zip lining
Blue Mountain also offers team-building activities for you and your team. Prices and availability vary. Contact OVMA for more information.
Mike Pownall, Katie Ardeline, Glenn Armstrong and Sue Armstrong
What attendees had to say about their Great Ideas experience:
- "If you think you know it all - you don't! This conference provided enhancements to what is already being done in veterinary medicine and opened my eyes to what's changing in the future. It was well worth attending."
- "Great content for the whole veterinary team. Content that we all need. Great venue with lots of activities to participate in for the whole family! Will be attending next year for sure!"
- "The Great Ideas Conference was a GREAT IDEA. The venue was lovely. Quality speakers with interesting content. I would certainly attend again."
Blue Mountain Village
Sunrise yoga with Dr. Gwen Jeun overlooking the Blue Mountain Village
In partnership with: